Under the framework of Annual Work Plan 4, ARISE+ IPR is organising two workshops on IP mediation in October 2021, targeting different groups of ASEAN Member States (AMS). The first workshop, ‘Introduction to IP Mediation Services’, takes place on 11 and 12 October and targets policymakers from AMS where the IP mediation services are not yet available. The workshop aims to underline the benefits, advantages and limitations of IP mediation mechanisms. Success stories and case studies of IP mediation will be shared by the EUIPO colleagues dealing with mediation cases. The second workshop, ‘Enhancing Skills for IP Mediators’, takes place on 20 and 21 October and aims to enhance the capacity and tailor the practices of mediation officials and officials working in dispute resolution in the AMS where IP mediation services are established.
Workshop 1: Introduction to IP Mediation Services
- Alexandra Crawcour & Natalia Capetanaki - Introduction to IP Mediation [PDF 0.6MB ] [EN]
- Alexandra Crawcour & Natalia Capetanaki - The Role of Different Actors in Mediation [PDF 0.7MB] [EN]
- Alexandra Crawcour & Natalia Capetanaki - Introduction to EUIPO Mediation Services [PDF 1.6MB ] [EN]
- Luwin De la Concha - Introduction about IP Mediation Services in the Philippines [PDF1.3MB ] [EN]
- Wee Meng Chuan - Introduction about IP Mediation Services in Singapore [PDF 13.2MB ] [EN]