ARISE+ IPR, together with WIPO and the ASEAN IP offices, organised a workshop on the Madrid Protocol and Hague Agreement. The objective of the workshop was to raise awareness among the business community in the ASEAN region on these two agreements and to promote the use of the systems when filing trade marks and designs abroad.
This workshop highlighted the benefits and procedures of protecting trade marks and designs in foreign markets via the Madrid and Hague Systems, respectively. Representatives from the private sector shared their success stories as well as the challenges of using these two international systems.
Find below speaker presentations:
- Benoît Apercé - Madrid Protocol - A Route to Global Branding - [PDF - 2.77MB]
- Valerie Laura V. Marquina - Madrid Protocol - How to protect your brand in export markets - [PDF - 7.36MB]
- Sherill Ramos Quintana - Sharing experience from Right Holders - [PDF - 4.44MB]
- Jonah Asher - The Hague System - A Route to Global Branding - [PDF - 7.36MB]
- Nguyễn QuangTuấn - How to Protect your Designs in Export Markets - [PDF - 1.76MB]
- Nicolas Fuquet - Sharing experience from Right Holders - [PDF - 1.85MB]
Madrid Protocol: A Route to Global Branding
Madrid Protocol: How to protect your brand in export markets?
Madrid Protocol: Sharing experience from Right Holders
Hague System: A Route to Global Branding
Hague System: How to protect your design in export markets?
Hague system: Sharing experience from Right Holders