National roving seminars for GI associations on GI management and promotion
On 7 and 8 April 2021, the ARISE+ IPR programme organised a two-day webinar on geographical indications (GI) management and promotion for existing and potential GI associations in all the ASEAN Member States (AMS). The speakers, namely GI experts from the EU and representatives from GI associations in the ASEAN and EU, shared their best practices and discuss different topics surrounding the roles of GI associations in the management and promotion of GIs (i.e. GI collective management organisations’ roles and functions, various business models, budget management and GI promotion and enforcement).
- Denis Sautier – Introduction about Collective Management Organisations [PDF - 2.9MB] [EN]
- Delphine Marie Vivien – GI Quality Management Promotion and Enforcement [PDF - 2.3MB] [EN]
- Valéry Elisséeff – Sharing Experience from an EU GI Association: Comté PDO Cheese [PDF - 3.8MB] [EN]
- I Nengah Suanda – Sharing Experience from an EU GI Association: Amed Bali Salt [PDF - 2.3MB] [EN]
- Massimo Vittori – oriGIn’s Role to Support GIs Associations [PDF - 2.1MB] [EN]