On 12 July CarIPI held a regional webinar to raise awareness among decision-makers in the CARIFORUM region, and in particular among national EPA Coordinators, on the benefits of the international registrations to facilitate international trade. Speakers from the EU and the CARIFORUM region touched upon the main IPR treaties, such as Madrid, Hague, Lisbon, and UPOV explaining why it is beneficial for the CARIFORUM States to join them. The membership experience from different countries in the region was shared.
- Presentation_IPR Treaties - Madrid Hague Lisbon Ernesto Rubio [PDF - 2MB] [EN]
- Presentation_Madrid and STLT accession journey experience sharing - The Perspective of the TTIPO [PDF - 1.1MB] [EN]
- Presentation_SANTOS_N.Fouquet [PDF - 2.2MB] [EN]
- Presentation- ACB caribbean [PDF - 0.3MB] [EN]
- Presentation_Hague Membership _ experience sharing_BELIPO [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN]
- Presentation_STLT Background_WIPO [PDF - 1.7MB] [EN]