On 15-16 September 2022, ARISE+ IPR organised a 2-day seminar on how to identify and value intangible assets, including trade marks, industrial designs, and geographical indications. The seminar was intended for SMEs and intellectual property (IP) offices in the ASEAN community. With IP rights, many businesses can improve their business performance and increase their profits. Therefore, this seminar aimed to increase knowledge on how IP valuation could be used to improve businesses and the IP landscape throughout the ASEAN territories.
The ‘Seminar on IP valuation and intangible assets’ took place on Zoom on 15-16 September at 14.00-17.00 (GMT+7) or 15.00-18.00 (GMT+8).
- Vicente Zafrilla - SMEs in Open Innovation environments: making the best from their intangibles [PDF – 1MB]
- Vicente Zafrilla - Intangible assets identification the basics for SMEs [PDF – 1MB]
- Vicente Zafrilla - Conducting a Basic IP Valuation for SMEs: valuating your brand [PDF – 1MB]
- Bastian July - Creating an IP strategy for an SME [PDF – 0.80MB]
- Noor Mohamad Hazman bin Hamid - IP Valuation in Malaysia [PDF – 0.56MB]