On 23 September, ARISE+ IPR organised an online public awareness seminar to showcase the benefits of the ASEAN GI registration in the ASEAN region using data and results collected from ASEAN and worldwide GIs. These benefits include the positive economic and socio-cultural impacts that GI registration may bring to GI stakeholders, as well as to trade growth and economic integration in the ASEAN region. The seminar also highlighted the GI systems in each ASEAN Member State, in particular, the key steps needed to register and enforce GIs in each ASEAN country.
- Ester Olivas - Introduction about Geographical Indications [PDF - 1.21MB ]
- Ester Olivas - Importance of GI registration at national level and abroad [PDF - 1.00MB ]
- Hym Piseth - Benefits of GI recognition and registration [PDF - 1.61MB ]
- Federico Desimoni - Benefits of GI recognition and registration [PDF - 6.13MB ]
- Ester Olivas - How to register your GIs in the ASEAN region and abroad?[PDF - 0.99MB ]
- Gunawan - Enforcement of GI protection in the ASEAN region [PDF - 2.40MB ]
- Pham Hoang Thien - Enforcement of GI protection in the ASEAN region [PDF - 0.54MB ]