On 12-13 September 2022, ARISE+ IPR organised a 2-day conference to explore the role of intellectual property (IP) in open innovation settings and technology transfer. The conference covered issues related to:
- the role of universities research institutions in open innovation;
- how big companies can leverage their IP in open innovation settings;
- IP support services for SMEs in research projects.
The participants in this conference were ASEAN research institutions and SMEs involved in highly innovative industries.
The ‘Conference on IP in Open Innovation and Technology Transfer’ took place on Zoom on 12-13 September 2022 at 14.00-17.00 (GMT+7) or 15.00-18.00 (GMT+8).
- Vicente Zafrilla – From Technology Transfer to Open Innovation [PDF – 0.84MB]
- Vicente Zafrilla – A story of the role of Universities in Open Innovation: IP and Open source movement [PDF – 0.79MB]
- Vicente Zafrilla – How do big companies leverage from their IP in open innovation setting [PDF – 0.76MB]
- Vicente Zafrilla – How to exploit research results in open innovation environments [PDF – 0.63MB]
- Loannis Sagias – EU Guiding principles for knowledge valorisation and code of practice for use of intellectual assets [PDF – 2 MB]
- Vicente Zafrilla – Suggested readings [PDF – 0.50MB]
From Technology Transfer to Open Innovation
A story of the role of Universities in Open Innovation: IP and Open Source movement
How do big companies leverage from their IP in open innovation settings?
How to exploit research results in open innovation environments?
EU guiding principles for knowledge valorisation & code of practice for use of intellectual assets