On 25-26 October 2021, ARISE+ IPR hosted a ‘Colloquium on IP Valuation and the Use of IP as an Asset’ for government officials of the ASEAN Member States and ASEAN SMEs and MSMEs. The colloquium’s objectives were to highlight the importance of IP Valuation and Commercialisation and to be a platform for exploring the economic value of intangible assets, namely intellectual property rights. An expert on IP valuation along with key stakeholders in the ASEAN IP Ecosystem discussed the future of innovation in ASEAN, intangible assets in business, the importance of IP and its Valuation, methodologies in IP Valuation, and modern trends in IP Technology Valuation.
- Vicente Zafrilla - Intellectual Property From Intangibles to Assets [ PDF - 2.66MB ]
- Vicente Zafrilla - IP Valuation: What, When and How Methodologies in IP Valuation Explained [ PDF - 0.66MB ]
- Vicente Zafrilla - Case Study: IP Portfolio Valuation for a Worldwide Licence in Unwired Planet vs Huawei [ PDF - 0.64MB ]
- Vicente Zafrilla - IP Services Past, Present and Future [ PDF - 0.55MB ]
- Jerrold Tan - Creating an Environment for Modern IP: The Role of the IP Office [ PDF - 0.52MB ]
- Mohamed Ikhwan bin Shahdzul Bakri - Creating an Environment for Modern IP: The Role of the IP Office [ PDF - 0.97MB ]