BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT USE ANY INFORMATION HEREIN.
Access to, and use of, any part of the website of IP Key (hereinafter 'the Website'), any document, material or other information, including data, text, images and sound (hereinafter 'Information') made available on the Website are governed by these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter 'General Terms') and constitute acceptance of these General Terms by the user.
The General Terms that apply are those published on the Website.
Information published on the Website may be protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Proprietary rights, including copyright, subsisting in any of the Information available via this Website are vested in their respective owners, these being the project stakeholders or any other third-party credited as such. All rights not specifically granted herewith are reserved by the respective owner(s).
Right of use
Access to Information of this Website is granted for consultation within the scope and objectives according to applicable European Union law.
Anyone uploading or otherwise submitting any content into this Website, undertakes to grant to the institutions and other bodies of the European Union, including EUIPO, a worldwide licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes necessary), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content, within the scope and duration foreseen by the applicable European Union law.
Use of the Information is regulated as follows:
Anyone visiting this Website with the intent to access the information contained therein (hereinafter the ‘Users’) may:
- distribute or reproduce the Information as long as the Website is credited as its source and prominent mention is made to its free availability;
- create adaptations, translations, conversions, modifications or other derivative work based on the Information provided that
- reasonable steps have been taken to label or demarcate the alterations or otherwise clearly indicate that changes have been made to the original Information; and
- the author of the Information and/or the party credited as its provider - whichever appears on the Website - is mentioned, and the Website is cited as its source; and
- the right to reproduce and distribute any such adaptation is explicitly granted to any third party, under the same conditions as provided herein;
- use deep linking techniques to reach specific pages of the Website beyond the home page.
Users shall not:
- perform any activity that could harm or violate security of the Website, and, in particular, upload files containing viruses or other malware that might damage the operation of another user's computer;
- use integration techniques such as framing and inline linking with the Website and the Information therein;
- use the information and personal data made available on the Website for contacting data subjects for any commercial purpose unrelated to the official registration of their marks or for any other illegal or misleading activity.
The foregoing licence does not cover Information to which any granted or pending intellectual property right other than copyright apply (e.g. trade marks, designs and database rights). In that case, and whenever a commercial use is required, users are encouraged to seek specific and explicit permission from the concerned right-holder(s).
Under no circumstance shall the users use the logo or the official name and credentials of the project stakeholders to imply affiliation, endorsement or other official link to them without prior written and formal authorisation.
Information provided on the Website is displayed as received and for information purposes only. Please note that it does not reflect the views of the European Union.
EUIPO makes no claims, assurances, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the Information available via the Website and, therefore, expressly disclaims its liability for errors and omissions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Information accessed via the Website is for the purpose of general information only. Under no circumstances shall the Information be construed as constituting professional or legal advice. EUIPO waives any liability regarding any potential misuse of the Information contained in the Website by any third party.