This webinar aims to raise awareness of GI specifications and controls among producer groups, national standard setting bodies and related agencies/stakeholders, and exchange knowledge of the key role of control bodies/competent authorities in the management of a GI system
CarIPI will soon launch eLearning content on GIs, to spread GI knowledge in the Caribbean.
This webinar is part of activity 15 of the CarIPI work plan, which encourages the private sector (especially SMEs, micro-enterprises and indigenous communities) to create, protect and manage their own value chains and use IPR as a competitive tool.
Download the Agenda here.
- Presentation 1 - Managing GI Systems - Massimo Vittori [PDF - 2.1MB] [EN]
- Presentation 2 - Understanding GI specs - Tomás Barber [PDF - 0.7MB] [EN]
- Presentation 3 - Jamaican Experience - Stephan Farquharson [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN]
- Presentation 4 - GI control mechanisms & management - Audrey Aubard [PDF - 1.8MB] [EN]
- Q&A document - 26 January 2021 [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN]
- Q&A document - 27 January 2021 [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN]