CarIPI hosted a webinar to promote the Madrid International Registration System for SMEs in Trinidad and Tobago, in collaboration with TTIPO. This comes timely after the country’s recent accession to the Treaty, which gives national businesses the possibility to register their trade marks globally. This webinar also serves to present the booklet “The Madrid Protocol – A Route to Global Branding for Entrepreneurs” designed by CarIPI to guide entrepreneurs through international registration of their trade marks and serve as a reference document for companies who want to protect their brands in international markets.
- Ernesto Rubio - Booklet on Madrid Protocol in TT [PDF - 0.7MB] [EN]
- WIPO - The Madrid System in TT [PDF - 0.8MB] [EN]
- TTIPO - The Madrid System in Trinidad and Tobago. The Perspective of the TTIPO [PDF - 1.2MB] [EN]
- Ashley Parasram - TT business experience [PDF - 7.3MB] [EN]
- Eli Salis - EU business experience [PDF - 0.3MB] [EN]
- Q&A - The Madrid System in TT [PDF - 0.25MB] [EN]