In the framework of Act.5 of its Annual Work Plan, CarIPI will host an online workshop on TMclass and TMview, aimed at Registrars or Heads of TM departments of the Cariforum IPOs, with the objective to recap the benefits, as well as strategic and practical implications of the use of these tools. The meeting will be held via Zoom during 22-23 September (9-11.30 AST).
The online worshop aims to share practical knowledge and experience on the TM classification and search databases developed under the European Union Intellectual Property Network (EUIPN), with a specific focus on the benefits for IPOs and IP system users, particularly SMEs; and to generate commitment from more Caribbean IPOs to use and implement classification and search tools.
See and download the PPT presentations made under this activity:
Session 1 - 22 September
- Presentation 1 - João Carrilho & Martin Beckman, EUIPO - TMclass: A presentation to the CarIPI IP offices [PDF - 1.4MB] [EN]
- Presentation 2 - Alexandra Mayr, EUIPO - Caribbean Regional: TM Class [PDF - 0.8MB] [EN]
Session 2 - 23 September
- Presentation 1 - João Carrilho & Martin Beckman, EUIPO - TMview: a presentation to the CarIPI IP offices [PDF - 1.2MB] [EN]
- Presentation 2 - Eugenio Torres, ASIPI (Interamerican Intellectual Property Association) - Workshop on Global EUIPN tools for IP Offices [PDF - 0.7MB] [EN]
- Questions & Answers [PDF - 0.1MB] [EN]