Supporting Sakpatenti’s Training Centre
This activity aims to support the Sakpatenti IP Training Centre of Georgia (SIPTCG) to define and take specific actions to build a conducive IP learning environment in the following areas of cooperation:
- information sharing on how the EUIPO Academy functions — services offered, structure, roles and responsibilities of staff, etc.;
- access to IP awareness raising and learning content of EUIPO IP Academy for various target groups;
- assistance with and recommendations on how to develop learning material tailored to Sakpatenti;
- advice and recommendations on developing and maintaining an online platform;
- exchange on best IP and non-IP training practices;
- further promotion of the participation of Georgian colleagues in learning exchange programmes.