Training programme on the examination of national and international design applications
Further to the development and adoption of the design guidelines initiated in 2020, Sakpatenti examiners and intellectual property users were trained on the correct application and interpretation of the different provisions of the guidelines.
The course focused on all aspects related to the registration lifecycle of a design application, from filing and examination through to the appeal and opposition processes. Experienced Georgian IP experts and EUIPO lawyers guided participants through the workshop and help to clarify the main issues related to the registration of designs at Sakpatenti.
The event took place in English and Georgian, and interpretation was provided.
- Agenda (English) [PDF - 0.2MB] [EN]
- Agenda (Georgian) [PDF - 0.2MB] [KA]
- George Taktakishvili - Presentation [PDF - 1.3MB] [KA]
- Justas Ivanauskas - Presentation [PDF - 1.2MB] [EN]
- Nikoloz Gogilidze - Presentation [PDF - 0.4MB] [KA]