The webinar on Intellectual Property that was held on 25 April is now available in our learning portal.
You will be able to enjoy a two-hour webinar, which covers topics such as:
- Green innovation and the value of intellectual property;
- Funding opportunities for innovative projects between Latin America and the European Union;
- Methodology to present innovative partnership projects;
- Steps to safeguard intellectual property in innovative partnership projects for the green transition;
- Considerations when granting licensing agreements in partnerships for green innovation;
- Examples of innovative partnerships.
The objective was to provide knowledge and raise awareness on the basics of intellectual property rights to entrepreneurs, in particular SMEs associated with projects focused on the green economy.
Don’t miss it! You can watch it HERE.